Christmas Party Menu
November 1st – 24th December 2019
Two course – £19.95
Three course – £24.95
• Spiced roasted parsnip and parmesan soup served with crusty bread.
• Mushroom and venison terrine with apricot relish and toast brioche
• Classic prawn cocktail made with avocado pieces, punchy bloody Mary sauce, king prawns and crispy salad
• Grilled aubergine, pepper, onion with garlic and feta cheese with ciabatta bread
• Roast turkey with all the Christmas trimmings.
• Slow cooked lamb shank with a red wine and rosemary sauce on a bed of creamy mashed potato served with stir fried vegetables.
• Marinated chicken kebab with salad and pitta
• Smoked haddock with parsley and caper sauce topped with a poached egg served with jersey potatoes and boiled green beans
• Crispy cider pork belly on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes with port gravy and stir fried vegetables
• Wild mushroom ‘Wellington’, artichoke with Buttered spinach and chips
• Christmas pudding with vanilla and brandy sauce.
• Crepes with orange butter sauce and honeycomb ice cream
• Luxury lemon sorbet
• White chocolate bread and butter pudding with custard
Deposit of £10 per person is required
Please supply a pre-order in advance
10% service charge for bookings over 8 people
The White Hart Christmas Day Menu
Smoked salmon with beetroot and prosecco crème fraiche
French onion soup and creamy melted cheese on top with ciabatta slices
Seared scallops with sweet pea, lemon and tarragon risotto
Lobster and prawn cocktail
Duck terrine with sour cherry and crunchy pistachio, served with toasted brown bread and fresh salad
Galia melon with a due of and raspberry coulis, feta cheese and fresh mint
All Christmas roast dinners served with sage, onion and cranberry stuffing, pork sausage in smoked bacon, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables & gravy.
• Roast turkey
• Slow cooked beef
• Beer Pork belly
• Roast lamb
Surf and Turf, sirloin steak, half lobster Thermidor, grilled tomato, onion ring and chips
Wild baked sea bass, Shetland mussels, with lemon and caper dressing served with Creamed Savoy cabbage, smoked bacon
Seared calves liver, crispy bacon, port and roasted onion jus with creamy mashed potatoes and minted peas
Roast pepper, spinach and blue cheese en croute served with sauté potatoes
Baileys crème brûlée
Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy and vanilla sauce
Chocolate fondant with raspberry coulis and pistachio ice cream
Lemon and mango sorbet cocktail with ginger cookies
Selection of British artisan cheeses
Don’t forget to grab your tea/coffee & a mince pie!
£74.99 per person.- £30 kids under 12 years old- Kids aged 3 and under – on the house!
1st sitting – 12:00-15:00 – 2nd sitting 16:00 – 19:00
Deposit of £20 per person is required for Christmas day within 2 weeks of a provisional booking having been made, Please supply a pre order two weeks in advance
the white hart roydon, cm19 5ea Tel: 01279792118